Interiormark - Octane Regal XL650 Recliner
TheaterSeatStore is were I purchased these recliners.Do not buy from them.
I had bought 2 of the Octane Regal 650'SXL and they are both junk. Just like everyone else my shipment was also late by 2 weeks. As you can see the large gaping hole between the back and the seat makes it so uncomfortable. You can only sit in the chair for about 15 minutes because of the headrest leaning your head forward and the board that is across the bottom of the back of the seat were the gaping whole is and that's were the lower part of your back rest against it and there is very little padding.
I had already sent these pictures to their customer support staff and they claim they can fix these issues. I also spoke with Troy and I already know I will be getting the short end of the stick. All I am asking is for them to replace them with a different model but they said it would cost me $450.00 to have them shipped back.
Does this site help you solve the issue with the seller?Rick
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Troy or mackenzie
- Reason of review:
- There is more than one issue customer service run around and product is not as advertized poorly built
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Octane Regal Xl650 Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Several weeks ago I sent it Western Union $70 to my girlfriend in the Philippines I made a mistake by putting her name backwards and then I made another mistake..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."