Interiormark - Octane Regal XL650 Recliner

TheaterSeatStore is were I purchased these recliners.Do not buy from them.

I had bought 2 of the Octane Regal 650'SXL and they are both junk. Just like everyone else my shipment was also late by 2 weeks. As you can see the large gaping hole between the back and the seat makes it so uncomfortable. You can only sit in the chair for about 15 minutes because of the headrest leaning your head forward and the board that is across the bottom of the back of the seat were the gaping whole is and that's were the lower part of your back rest against it and there is very little padding.

I had already sent these pictures to their customer support staff and they claim they can fix these issues. I also spoke with Troy and I already know I will be getting the short end of the stick. All I am asking is for them to replace them with a different model but they said it would cost me $450.00 to have them shipped back.

Does this site help you solve the issue with the seller?Rick

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Troy or mackenzie

Reason of review:
There is more than one issue customer service run around and product is not as advertized poorly built
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Octane Regal Xl650 Recliner
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #720353

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Interiormark? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.