Featured 100% full Not resolved
Style and Design

TheaterSeatStore is were I purchased these recliners.Do not buy from them.

I had bought 2 of the Octane Regal 650'SXL and they are both junk. Just like everyone else my shipment was also late by 2 weeks. As you can see the large gaping hole between the back and the seat makes it so uncomfortable. You can only sit in the chair for about 15 minutes because of the headrest leaning your head forward and the board that is across the bottom of the back of the seat were the gaping whole is and that's were the lower part of your back rest against it and there is very little padding.

I had already sent these pictures to their customer support staff and they claim they can fix these issues. I also spoke with Troy and I already know I will be getting the short end of the stick. All I am asking is for them to replace them with a different model but they said it would cost me $450.00 to have them shipped back.

Does this site help you solve the issue with the seller?Rick

This reviewer shared experience about "there is more than one issue customer service run around and product is not as advertized poorly built" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Interiormark and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about octane regal xl650 recliner at Interiormark was troy or mackenzie Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Interiormark.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Interiormark to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Interiormark?

Comments